No products in the cart.
The hand-braided production of a kadi is laborious and is only practiced by qualified weavers. The sisal grass is worked with wooden tools and bare feet before being rolled by hand with a very fine yarn on the thighs and then woven using a classic twisting technique.
All dyes are 100% natural and hand dyed in large vats of boiling water – each Kadi Sisal Basket is a true masterpiece of Kenyan craftsmanship!57 $
An absolute dream: sitting, lying, and sleeping in one. And so extravagant and modern. A sofa bed with a clever sleep function, where the backrest folds back and is supported by fold-out metal feet. Ensures a secure stand even in the toughest conditions. The noble black feet with caps in gold look complete the design. And as a special feature, the sofa also offers a chic side pocket on the outside of the armrest, where you can store a lo
- Unrestrained and portable active stereo speaker
- Free from the confines of wires and chords
- 20 hours of portable capabilities
- Double-ended Coil Cord with 3.5mm Stereo Plugs Included
- 3/4″ Dome Tweeters: 2X and 4″ Woofer: 1X